OREGON HEALTH INSURANCE
OREGON HEALTH INSURANCE –
OPEN ENROLLMENT BEGINS NOVEMBER 1, 2021 AND ENDS JANUARY 15, 2021 FOR 2022 COVERAGE!
The Affordable Care Act is still in place and you can still buy insurance from Oregon Health Insurers who participate in the ACA. Open enrollment is from November 1, 2021 to January 15, 2021. Your health insurance plans start January 1, 2022 and will continue until December 31st 2022, as long as you continue to pay your premiums. Unless your situation falls into one of the following exceptions you will not be able to get health care insurance until next year starting November 1, 2022.
- Lost your health care because you moved
- Lost your health care because you changed jobs
- You got married.
- You became pregnant.
- You aged out of your parent health care at the age of 26.
- You got divorced or legally separated and lost health care.
- You had a change in income and no longer are qualified for the Oregon Health Plan.
- Released from jail or prison.
- Death. If a current person on your health plan died and now you can no longer stay on that plan you can enroll in a new plan.
- Had a baby or adopted a child or had a child placed with you for foster care.
- You are a member of a federally recognized tribe or an Alaska Native Corporation.
Request a Quote
BANCORP INSURANCE HAS BEEN SELECTED AS A STOREFRONT OREGON HEALTH INSURANCE AGENCY
Being a drop-in center means that Bancorp will provide free, one-on-one help to people shopping for and enrolling in health insurance. Agents help consumers review plan options and find the plan that is the best and most affordable fit for them. We can also help people access the financial assistance that is available to most Oregonians through HealthCare.gov. And we will be happy to provide you a referral if you or a family member is signing up for the Oregon Health Plan.
TO RENEW YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- The Date of Birth and Social Security numbers for everyone in your household.
- Estimate of Your Modified Adjusted Gross Income with some sort of documentation, last year’s taxes, current pay stubs, etc.
- Documentation of U.S. Citizenship.
- Must have an email and access to that email. If you know it your login and password from last year that you used to sign up for healthcare.gov.
Request a Quote Today!
Bancorp Insurance can help you and your family get the Oregon health insurance you need.