Personal Auto Insurance Programs
PROTECT YOUR FINANCIAL WELL-BEING WITH AUTO INSURANCE
We understand that insurance can feel complicated. Learn more about your coverage options below, then request an appointment to discuss the right coverage for you and your vehicle(s).
If you listen to the TV and radio ads on auto insurance you would think the only thing you need to be worried about is SAVING MONEY. But really, auto insurance is about protecting your financial well-being.
Thankfully you can have the coverage you need and still find ways to keep costs down. As us about discounts for safe driving, auto-pay, pay in full discounts or bundling your home and auto.
Safe Driving Incentives
Telematics are an easy to use app available through most carriers that tracks your driving habits behind the scenes. You can save money for enrolling and for ongoing safe driving.
Get to Know Your Auto Insurance Coverage Options
Medical Payments: You’ve been hurt in a car accident and are taken to the hospital in an ambulance. Auto Insurance will help cover the cost.
Property Damage: You back out of your driveway and hit your neighbor’s fence. The cost to repair the fence can be covered.
Collision: You get in an old-fashioned fender bender with another vehicle or slide into one on an icy Central Oregon morning.
Auto insurance coverage can save you thousands!!
Get the Right Auto Insurance Coverage
What’s in your driveway or garage? Are you a carpool warrior, soccer mom minivan driver? Or maybe you are more of the Central Oregon outdoor adventurer type with a rugged off road SUV. Possibly you are living up the retirement life and sunshine with the top down in your convertible or vintage sports car.
Whatever you drive, you know you need insurance to protect your vehicle and your personal financial assets.
As independent agents, we can provide you with literally hundreds of combinations of coverage to create the perfect auto insurance program to suit your lifestyle and budget.
You can always call us at 800-452-6826. We’re here to help! Or, if you would like a free no-obligation quote please complete and submit the form on the right.
Levels of Auto Insurance Coverage
Another way for us to ensure that you have the best protection at the lowest premium available is to examine your necessary coverage levels. There are several different levels of coverage that make up an auto policy:
- Bodily Injury Liability: Provides coverage to an accident victim in the event of a law suit and is required by the State of Oregon
- Property Damage Liability: This covers the cost of any damage that your vehicle causes to another person’s property. While this usually refers to the other vehicle involved in an accident, it can also include houses, garages, and anything else that counts as property.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist: This pays for the damages that result from an accident caused by an uninsured motorist. This also pays for damages which cost more than an underinsured motorist’s coverage can pay for.
- Personal Injury Protection: This offers medical coverage for the policyholder and his or her family in the event of a collision, regardless of fault. It will also provide coverage for pedestrians who are hit by a vehicle. Many options are available to provide funeral expenses and other important coverage’s needed when you are hurt and cannot work.
- Collision: Covers damage done to your vehicle when it collides with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive: Covers damage to your vehicle resulting from something other than a collision. Examples for this would be hitting a deer, broken windshields, theft or flood.
- Other Miscellaneous Coverage: This varies depending on the insurance provider.
Get a quote today!
We know you are busy, but we believe you deserve more than 15 minutes. So, request an appointment today for a virtual, telephone or in-person appointment on your schedule. Financial security is just a click away.
Meet our amazing team.
We’re a talented group of insurance agents who enjoy helping our customers get the protection they need and deserve. Get to know us and what we can do for you!