Bancorp Insurance now has a one-of-a-kind program offering insurance for restoration contractors in partnership with a national leader in environmental and restoration coverage. Because the program is specifically designed for your business it includes the key coverage options you need to protect yourself from the many hazards of performing restorations. In addition, you no longer have to imagine the convenience of having all of your coverage under one roof as Bancorp can combine your General Liability, Professional Liability, Pollution Liability, Auto Liability, Property and Equipment on one policy with one company.
All of Your Insurance for Restoration Contractors Under One Roof
As a restoration contractor, you interact with insurance companies regularly and understand the importance of choosing the right company and the right insurance program. Restoration contractors need a specific set of coverages and finding them under one roof in the past has been difficult. Now, Bancorp Insurance offers a customizable policy designed specifically for fire and water restoration contractors that include all of the lines of insurance you need.
The types of coverage you need include:
General Liability Insurance for Restoration Contractors
You need a policy tailored to your specific operations. Restoration Contractors General Liability Insurance provides coverage if your company or an employee causes bodily injury or property damage to someone else. Your General Liability Insurance should include coverage for:
- Mold — You never know when hidden moisture will cause a problem.
- Coverage for your work as a subcontractor.
- Automatic Additional Insured Status for customers without prior written contracts.
- No limitations on Punitive or Exemplary damages
- Includes coverage for the transportation of pollutants.
- Restoration Contractors Professional Liability Insurance
Professional liability insurance for restoration contractors provides coverage for construction errors. This type of insurance needs to be included in your policy to cover errors made by the contractor as well as those made by third-parties you hire, such as architects, engineers, and other vendors. Yes, you can be sued for giving bad advice. This is the coverage you need.
Restoration Contractors Pollution Liability
In the past, environmental and pollution liability insurance was designed for hazardous waste contractors. Now, if you can contaminate something on the job, you need pollution liability insurance to fill gaps in general liability insurance policies. Being able to combine all of the types of insurance you need as a restoration contractor into one policy with one company makes your job more convenient.
Our unique all in one policy includes:
- A Separate Aggregate Limit for General Liability
- A Separate Aggregate Limit for Products Liability and Completed Operations
- A Separate Aggregate Limit for Pollution, Mold and Professional Liability
You can include in your insurance program protection for claims from your own employees.
While many business owners carry Standard General Liability and Workers Compensation, most of them do not realize the employment claims are not covered by their current insurance. Employment Practice Liability Insurance provides companies and employees coverage for claims made against them that happen as a result of wrongful employment practices.
- Wrongful Terminations
- Wage and Hour Disputes
- Sexual Harassment
- Infliction of Emotional Distress
- Breach of Employment Contract
- Wrongful Discipline
- Deprivation of Career Opportunity
- Constructive Discharge
- Employment Practices Liability protection for claims made by current, former and potential employees.
- Claims protection extends to the company, employees and directors.
- Coverage includes full-time, part-time, leased, seasonal, temporary employees.
- It can be extended to include third-parties.
Restoration Contractors Auto Liability
You often use a variety of vehicles to serve your clients. Trucks, vans, and sedans may all be included in your fleet of company vehicles, which prompts the need for commercial auto liability insurance for restoration contractors. This insurance provides coverage to the company during an accident.
Our Restoration Contractors Auto Policy includes:
- Symbol 1 and Non-owned and Hired Auto
- Blanket Additional Insured and Blanket Waiver of Subrogation
- Fast Turn-Around on Certificates
- Uniform Motor Carrier Forms Available
- MCS 90 Form If Needed
- Transportation Pollution Coverage
Restoration Contractors Property
If you operate your business within a commercial setting, you need to make sure property insurance is included in your policy. If your building or the contents within are damaged or destroyed, commercial property insurance protects you and your business.
Restoration Contractors Mobile Equipment
Many restoration contractors have commercial vehicles as well as mobile equipment such as excavators, cranes, forklifts and tractors. The difference between mobile equipment and commercial vehicles may be confusing when it comes to insurance. We make sure there are no coverage gaps in your general liability and business auto insurance policies with mobile equipment coverage.
Protect Your Business with One Insurance Package
As a fire and water restoration contractor, you often encounter surprises over the course of a project. Protect your business with the proper coverage and don’t worry about unforeseen challenges threatening your operations and your wellbeing. We know you deal with insurance companies every day in order to get paid for your services. Make sure you have the right insurance company and coverage for yourself. Contact us today to learn more about our one-of-a-kind insurance program for restoration contractors.