Career Opportunities at Bancorp Insurance
Bancorp Insurance is located in Central Oregon. If you have always wanted to live between three national forests and enjoy the outdoors you may want to work with us. Bancorp’s office is located in La Pine, Oregon. Yes, we are a small rural community but Bancorp Insurance has a large footprint throughout the state of Oregon.
We are looking for insurance professionals who want to live and work in a small community. We are only 35 miles south of Bend, Oregon. If lifestyle is what you are after, then living here is for you.
Why Work at Bancorp Insurance?
1. We are invested in our employees’ careers! Here is just a small snapshot of the Career Development opportunities we provide:
Bancorp Insurance will pay you to study and obtain your insurance license. We cover all the cost associated with getting your insurance license!
- Pre-licensing training: Books, online courses, and practice exams
- Exam fee
- Insurance license registration costs
- Pay for all costs associated with completing the state required continuing education units for maintaining an insurance license
- Paying for staff to attend professional, affiliate, and vendor conferences
- Covering the cost to obtain Insurance License extensions and certificates including: CPCU, CIC, AAI, and CISR …. Plus, we offer bonuses for obtaining these certifications!
2. We offer excellent benefits for our employees!
- Monday through Friday work schedule with weekends off
- 9 paid holidays a year
- 80 hours of vacation a year
- 40 hours of Paid Personal Time Off for sickness or medical annually
- Optional retirement savings account with company match
- Costco Membership
- Medical Air Service Association Membership – Family Ground & Air Ambulance Protection
- Paid time off to volunteer at local nonprofits
- Production Bonuses
- Customer Retention Bonuses
3. We are looking for insurance professionals who want to live and work in a small community.
We are a small business and in a small community, but we have a large footprint throughout the Northwest! We are dedicated to promoting workplace flexibility and creating a rewarding work environment. We are smaller agency but that allows the ability to be more flexible unlike larger corporate offices. It’s not unusual to see one or two dogs roaming around the office or a plate of freshly baked cookies slowly disappear on the welcome desk. You might also see staff volunteering at one of the local nonprofits around town when they need a break from talking insurance. Bancorp Insurance understands that a workplace can sometimes be a second home and we do our best to create an enjoyable work environment.