Wildland Firefighting Insurance Program
Wildland Firefighting Insurance Program
Bancorp Insurance is a leader in comprehensive insurance packages for wildland firefighters and contractors in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah and Texas. We provide insurance for engines, tenders, hand crews, camp administration, contract catering and other support services. For over 35 years, Wildland firefighters and contractors have relied on us to supply superior protection at affordable rates.
Don’t overpay for Insurance Coverage
Bancorp’s Wildland Firefighter Insurance Program Can Save You Up to 31% OFF with exceptional benefits including:
- Huge Lay-up Credits on your business trucks and automobiles
- Certificates of Insurance Delivered Within 24 Working Hours
- Your phone call, email or fax questions answered in 24 working hours or less.
- Save up to 31% or more off the cost of your insurance program!
Be Ready, Request a Quote from Bancorp Insurance Today!
Download our Fire Brochure for additional information.
Request a Quote
Bancorp’s Wildland Firefighting Insurance Program Includes:
- General Liability Insurance (GL): If property is damaged or bodily injury occurs to a third party, general liability will pay up to the limits for fire damage, medical payments and costs related to lawsuits.
- Commercial Inland Marine: This covers direct physical loss to machinery, tools and mobile equipment.
- We offer layup credits on your business trucks and automobiles.
- Workers Compensation Coverage
- Business Property: Coverage for storage facilities and business office buildings and computers
- Extra Expense: If you incur extra expense to get back on the road due to a covered loss, you can buy coverage to protect your business from that exposure
- Disability Injury: You and your hand crews do a dangerous job and I do not have to remind you that at any time you or your crew could get hurt or even killed. Our disability insurance was designed to cover Wildland firefighters on and off duty. Your family will never replace you, but they should be able to bury you and pay off any debt. You will be surprised at how little this coverage will cost you. But, it will relieve some of the financial burdens your family will face if something were to happen to you.
- Certificates of Insurance delivered within one business day!
- Your Insurance Questions answered in 24 hours or less!
Our Clients Say It Best:
“Very responsive to our company requests. Selection of this company reduced our cost by a considerable amount.”
Rocky Mountain Fire, Inc. – Missoula, MT
“Pam is the best! Especially in Insurance needs of the fire and logging industry”
Outback Wildfire LLC – Bend, OR
Get a customized insurance quote today!
We’ll put together a customized quote built to protect your unique business needs. Let’s build something together!
Your Wildland Firefighting Insurance Program Is Just as Important as Your Safety Program
Before you go out on a fire you do a safety check of all your equipment. Don’t neglect your insurance coverage. The first phone call should be to Bancorp Insurance, who’s agents have over 35 years’ experience insuring Wildland Firefighters. Your business is specialized. You need Wildland Firefighter Insurance for your Water Tenders, brush trucks, and other types of emergency equipment. Your business is mobile, and you travel through several states fighting fires for the season.
We know before you can even get that call to show up for work at the fire location you need your General Liability, Commercial Auto Insurance and Workers Compensation for your hand crews and their tools in place along with your certificates of insurance at the correct Forest Service Office before you even get on the road. Our staff understands your urgency and we’ll make sure we get your certificates and any other necessary endorsements prepared so you are ready to go when you get the call.
FIRE CAMP CONTRACTORS, MOBILE KITCHENS, SHOWERS, & SERVICE PROVIDERS: YOUR CURRENT INSURANCE PROGRAM MAY NOT INSURE YOUR MOBILE BUSINESS EXPOSURE!
Your kitchens, showers, laundry units, mobile offices, etc. are setup to be out in the field at the site. What would happen if one of your units caught fire or was damaged on the way to a fire?
Most insurance companies insure your mobile property, but they won’t insure your loss of business income when you can’t use it to make money. Your equipment is your tool for making money. No tools no money. In fact, not making money using your tools may actually cost you more than the loss of the tool itself. If you’re not insuring this exposure to loss, you’re taking a big chance on losing your entire income for the season. You want the right Wildland Firefighting Insurance to keep your mobile units to be protected out in the field!
Why is this important? Great question. Traditional insurance policies write coverage based on a static location, like your business office location. But your business is mobile, therefore, your real exposure is not at your office it’s out at the current work site location. Your mobile property exposure should be just that mobile.
BANCORP’S WILDLAND FIREFIGHTING INSURANCE PROGRAM SERVICES MOST OF THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST
We will prepare you a comprehensive package of insurance designed to fit the distinct need of your Wildland Firefighters, Caterers and Suppliers. We are headquartered here in Oregon, but we can also get you this specialized protection in the following states Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, Colorado, Montana, California, and Arizona.
Complete the Quote Form above or call us today at 800-452-6826. An experienced Wildland Firefighter and Contractor Insurance agent will quickly contact you to discuss your insurance, make sure there are no gaps, and search through every possibility to save you money. It’s your job to fight the wildland fires and it’s our job to make sure you’re protected against losing your entire season due to an unforeseen loss.