Ambulance Services Insurance Program
Independent Ambulance Services Insurance
Bancorp insures independent ambulance service providers who provide Advance Life Support, Basic Life Support and Wheelchair Ambulance services.
The Ambulance Service Provider Insurance Program is available to businesses operating in Oregon, Washington and California. Our insurance carriers underwriting teams have developed a deep understanding of your business’s unique challenges and opportunities. We have spent years earning unparalleled customer loyalty and look forward to welcoming you to the Bancorp Insurance family.
Our comprehensive insurance package includes an extensive list of coverage to to protect all of the unique aspects of your business.
Request a quote using the form to the right.
The Ambulance Service Provider Insurance Program Includes:
- Property including Earthquake and Flood Coverage for your buildings
- On-premises personal effects of members
- Property of Others included as well as a $25,000 limit for Property Off-premises on in Transit
- Full Glass Coverage
- Commercial General Liability
- Fellow Member coverage under General & Auto Liability
- Injunctive Relief
- Uncollected funds
- Business Automotive
- Member/Employee Auto Coverage
- Towing and Labor
- Rental Reimbursement to rent substitute vehicle while damaged vehicle is being repaired
- Ambulance Service Professional Liability
- Employment Practices
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Portable Equipment Coverage
- Umbrella/Excess Liability covering both Auto & General Liability
Loss Control Services for Ambulance Service Providers
Bancorp Insurance wants to help you save money! We can provide you with Loss Control Services that will cut your insurance costs.
- Employment practices hotline
- “Interact” – intersection accident prevention program
No Additional Costs: Event Recorders for Every Vehicle in Your Fleet – Online Staff Training Included
As a supplement to hands-on training. E-Learning online training and tracking management system was designed for convenience learning available 24/7. Topics are relevant to the Emergency Service Industry and are easily accessible. Most courses offer certificates upon completion and in some cases, continuing education for professional designations such as EMT’s and Firefighters. Training officers can easily track and manage student participation, testing results and other assigned training activities.
If you would like to lower your insurance costs while participating in a program that was designed exclusively for the private ambulance operators just fill out the form at the top of this page and our Ambulance Provider Insurance Professional will call you at the number you provide, or you can call us directly at 800-452-6826.
NEED MORE HELP?
Appointments are available at no charge or obligation to enroll, click the link below to request a virtual, in-person or telephone appointment or give us a call at (800) 452-6826.
Meet the Bancorp Insurance Commercial Agents
Specialties: Business Personal Medicare
Specialties: Business Contractors Wildland Firefighter
Specialties: Business Contractors